HAWKSMOOR is seriously the best steak house in London. And, yes, I was so into the food I just couldn't really bother taking a picture of it.
My husband and I ordered the following:
1. Steak tartar
2. Bone marrow and slow cooked onions (unbelievable) ***
3. Grilled Bone marrow
1.Beef dripping chips (hmmmmmmmm)
2. Sirloin steak ( double thumbs up)
3. Hawksmoor Burger ( goood)
4. Lobster sandwich **
1. Sticky toffee pudding with clotted cream (unbelievable) *****
2. chocolate tart with mint choc chip icecream (yumm)
3. Bramely Pie with icecream ( for those who like tarty flavours)
So, in conclusion, starve yourself before going there, I've never tasted sticky toffee pudding like this before.
Oh and book a table, its always full.
(*) the star shows exceptional dishes and how much I loved them! ;)