Sunday, August 30, 2009
Tuesday, August 25, 2009
The first time i went to ZUMA i hated it. The service was not so great, and the food was simply bad. However, this year, i just couldn't resist being a regular. It was yummy, and much improved.
We keep ordering the following:
1. sushi and sashimi (california roll, soft shell crab roll.. etc)
2. grilled asparagus
3. spicy beef tenderloin
4. tuna tartar with lotus crisps
5. grilled peppers
6. whole lobster with spicy lemon sauce
7. steamed rice.
8. fried squid
9. seared beef with soy sauce
* dessert: can't recommend any! sorry..
ZUMA is located in Knightsbridge SW7 1DL
Tel: 0207 584 1010
My husband and I love good food. So, every time we set foot in London, the first place we go to is Nobu. Berkeley or Park lane, they are equally very good and guaranteed to satisfy your taste buds. If you go there by 6 or 6:30, you'd find a table , otherwise book in advance.